Tuesday 17 June 2008

A Day In The Life of Wilbur The Rabbit

Each morning I get out of my cage and I run to my litter tray, when I've finished doing the deed, I have a wash then get my breakfast.

I go into the dining room to say good morning to my children, have a run round the house kicking my feet in the air, play with Eric the Dog then I will have a nap.

When I wake up I normally go and visit the guinea pigs I share my home with, then sit on the fireplace with my stuffed cat grooming it!! (Gives Tara a day off!)

I mostly repeat that all day apart for having snacks, and at about 11pm I go back in my cage and wait for my supper and bedtime.

To keep fit, I sometimes gets up on his back legs and box with my owner with my front feet, why I don't know, because it hurts her sometimes, it's as if I'm digging in mid air, my owners hands are covered in scratches, its become a habit though. I suppose its my daily workout!

I've changed since Harri died, she was my wife and I miss her badly. I've only just started grooming myself again as she used to do it all for me.

No comments: